Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hot dogs!



Hi Everyone,

We have visual conformation -They are both BOYS. We are so excited for these two to be born, especially now that we know what they are going to be! 

I have downloaded the ultrasound pics of the little wieners and the 2 long things are their legs with the little stuff in between being their genitalia. They may not have come out great but I tried!

Nothing else new to report, no bump pic this week because Jason has been in and out of town for pretty much 2 weeks (home for 24 hour stretches here and there) and I kind of need him to be my photographer. Next week I promise I will put up a bump pic. It is large and in charge!


1 comment:

Courtney and Jason said...

YES!! YES!! These little boys are going to be so freakin' cute. I cannot even wait. The ultrasound images are a familiar sight...reminds me of when they showed us that and said that we could paint the room blue! I can't wait to see the bump...I'm sure it is bumpin'! Call me soon.