Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 18, 2009

New belly pic


Due to popular demand I have posted the latest belly pic. This was taken on Thursday at exactly 33 weeks. I still don't feel overwhelmingly big, and my Dr. told me that I have a great abdomen (long torso) for carrying twins. It made me feel good to hear that!

The other thing that has happened this week is our 2nd anniversary. Of course, being on strict bed rest limits what we can do so Jason came up with a way we could still celebrate and adhere to the guidelines (with cheating a little bit).

We had a chef come into our house and cook us a meal and sat on the patio to eat. It felt like going to a restaurant, and in between courses I went and laid back on the couch (for my strict pelvic rest). It was so nice to feel like we were out somewhere, and definitely broke up the monotony of being stuck at home. The food was amazing too!!! We had a great night.

Countdown begins now.... 5 more weeks!

Love,
D

2 comments:

Courtney and Jason said...

I love it! Your belly is beautiful. Love the anniversary idea. Talk to you soon!

Barb said...

You look FABULOUS!!! What a wonderful anniversary celebration. The setting looked amazing! Thinking about you all the time. Can't wait for the big day!!
Take good care! Love and miss you guys!!
Barb
P.S. SO excited - Jas, Court, and CARSON come this weekend!! Can't wait!!!