Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sleep, Sleep and more Sleep





This week has been another week of discovery. Our little guys had their first Dr. appointments and they passed with a clean bill of health. They are growing steadily and are sticking to their schedule (mom is VERY concerned about schedules!!). They did get their first shot which made me cry in the office when I saw the Dr. put it in their little legs. That was not a fun moment for me, but Dr. Taylor said that it is perfectly normal and that all new mom's react that way. I still think it is the hormones :)

The boys also had their newborn pictures taken. I am in the process of sending out birth announcements and we thought it would be cute to do photo cards for everyone. They were such pro's during the session! I was a stress case, taking them out of the house for the first time (other than the Dr office). Even though I had 2 extra very capable helping hands in my parents there, I was a mess. I was exhausted by the time we got home, but it was all worth it. We got great pics and you will all be seeing them shortly.

I am including some of the latest pics from this week. They really like to nap, so most of these are of them sleeping! Till next week!

No comments: