Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 perfect Blastocysts= 2 chances of success


Hey everyone,

As we near Christmas, I thought I would give you an update on what is happening with us. I have been on bedrest/house arrest (per Dr's orders) since Wednesday of last week. I can finally begin to venture out of the house tomorrow! Just in time for Christmas eve- like I will leave the house to go where? A crowded mall? A crowded grocery store...ok maybe I will stay in until after Christmas! Maybe I am enjoying being a shut in!

The embryo transfer went very well. We had 2 very good blastocysts to implant into my uterus. The Dr. liked the situation and said that he is positive we will have good success with this. We are keeping our fingers, and our toes, crossed. 

This week, I feel pretty normal. I have been getting my daily progesterone shots that both Jason and my friend Lisa are giving me. Lisa takes over when Jason is out of town. They have to be given every night at the same time. In my rear end. Yes, that is where it has to go. Humility goes out the door when the nurse draws big circles on your rear (the target) and you have to get your husband/friend to retrace the targets every few days with a permanent marker so that we know where to place the shots. I now have permanent marker "tattoos". :)

We hope this post finds you all well and in a festive mood! 

No comments: