Total Pageviews

Friday, February 6, 2009

Movin' and Groovin'

This week's ultrasound saw both babies having a blast in my uterus. All this activity is taking place unbeknownst to me as I can't feel a thing! 

Baby A was taking a nap when we first looked at it. Baby B was on it's side doing what looked like stomach crunches. It obviously wants to tone up for it's big delivery day because Mommy has been feeding it very well lately!

Baby A then decided to join the party. This one is laying on it's back and so it started to kick it's little frog legs all over the place. It was so cute! 

The Dr. immediately said that they are taking after their mother- "doing to much, when they should be taking it easy." That was his exact quote. I don't think he likes the fact that I have taken on a 7 week sub job right at the start of this pregnancy! Oh well, can't please them all, right! My theory is he is overly cautious and I am just the right amount of cautious! He keeps reminding me that I fall under the "high risk" category of pregnancy's. 

This week also found me VERY sick with a nasty cold/sinus infection thing. The whole school is sick with this cold so I got it from one of my lovely kids that have been hacking and sneezing all over me! I went to work sick all week thinking I could "power through" it, but finally today (Friday) I had to give it up and take the day to recover. Dr's orders. This cold has been kicking my booty since Monday. A weekend of R and R should do the trick. It's soup and orange juice for me all weekend!

That's all for now. Our next checkup is Monday and maybe I can post video of the little movers on the blog!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hey Deana and Jason. This is Jason Smith's mom - didn't want you to read this and not have a clue who in the world it was! We are SO excited for you guys! I LOVE blogs and am excited to keep track of the Bickler babies!!! Your plan for the weekend sounds perfect!
Take good care of yourself Mama!!

:) Barb

Deana Bickler said...

Thanks Barb! We love that you want to check in on us and our new arrivals! I love the blog idea too because it keeps our family and friends notified of what is going on being that they are so far away.

Hopefully I can post a good pic or ultrasound soon so we can all see them moving all over!