Total Pageviews

Monday, February 9, 2009

Still Movin' and Groovin'


Ok, I am going to attempt to post the ultrasound from today. It will be over when the film stops. I actually had to put it in three parts- sorry. The first 2 are Baby A and the last one is Baby B.

Today we saw Baby A sucking it's thumb right at the start! I'm happy about that because maybe we have a self soother! Baby A became more active as the ultrasound went on and you can see it moving it's little legs and body again.

Baby B was sleeping, but you can see it's spinal cord pretty well, and it is laying on its side. It moved a bit after some prodding towards the end.

I have posted my first growing belly pic too! Yes, It is growing at rates I can't explain. Clothing is tight and I am finding myself more frustrated looking at a closet full of my clothes that I can't fit into anymore. I have like 4 things that fit, so that is what I work with right now. 

I hope this week finds everyone well, and feel free to leave comments in the "comments" section of the blog. Hope to talk to everyone soon!

2 comments:

Courtney and Jason said...

Look at these peanuts go! How cool is that?!? It brought me back to Carson's ultrasounds and how much I loved them. They look awesome Dee. I can't wait to find out B or G!!! They are so active and cute already. And I love your belly...I can totally see it.

Rhonda Meeker said...

Oh my goodness, look at you. How exciting! It is so much fun to take this journey with you and Jason. Thank you for sharing all of this with us. Seeing the ultrasounds definitely takes me back to watching Matthew grow. I can't wait to learn more about Baby A and Baby B. Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!!!