Total Pageviews

Friday, November 14, 2008

And so it begins....

Friday November 14th 2008- Day 1 of IVF Cycle

This is the first entry in our new blog to keep all of you that are close to us (but so far away) up to date on the progress of our adventure to have future grandchildren, nieces, nephews, buddies for all of you. I will be updating it with pics and information as I get it so bookmark the site and check back often! You can also leave comments too- isn't technology great!

Today we were given the green light to begin IVF and I took my first dose of medication today with a full glass of water and a HUGE smile. It was a relief to begin what we hope ends in a pregnancy and for the first time in this struggle to overcome infertility, we feel we have a fighting chance. Jason and I are going to celebrate this weekend because we are HERE! 

I will be getting the "big box of meds" this week and I will take a picture of it to post it on here. I have seen it before from other friends of mine who have had IVF and let me say it is very intimidating to see it all spread out. ALL of this needs to be taken in a 3-4 week period. Crazy!

I would take all the medicine in the world if it meant we would get pregnant. Here's hoping!
As my mother would say "shamrocks"!

Bye for now-Deana and Jason 


No comments: