Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Science (and Business) of being born..




11/20/2008

I got the big box of meds, just in time to begin phase 2 of the IVF cycle on Friday. I am still very excited and positive. Here are pictures of the meds that I will be taking. Keep in mind that this is all to be taken in a 2-3 week period (sigh)! The first picture is of the multiple packages of needles I will be injecting into my thigh, stomach, and rear end, and the sharps container to dispose of them. Thankfully I already have a larger one because something tells me this one isn't big enough.

This whole process overall is very interesting. A decade ago this was a still very new science and it has come a long way. I am completely a believer in the IVF process, since it gives me a chance that I would have not had years ago. It's great to be part of this medical miracle. 

I will be posting again after the egg retrieval surgery in December. All my eggs are literally in that one basket! 

Till Then!

No comments: