Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Insomnia and FOOD!



This picture kind of sums up how I feel right now- Like a breeding mare with a feedbag strapped to my face!
Uhhh, the things that they don't tell you when you start taking multiple pills (I am at 12 a day with 1 injection) is that you will start to feel side effects. I just assumed I would have a sour stomach, maybe a little gas, and all would be good. Well I have developed a raging case of insomnia and boy was I unprepared for this little suprise! 

I have taken to watching VERY bad late night/early morning TV. I guess my body is preparing itself to hopefully be ready for 3 am feedings and numerous nighttime diaper changes. I am ready and willing, and also have some shows to follow at that time  now! Granted all that is on at that time is old reruns of the Cosby Show, but I was like 7 when the show was first on so they are all new to me!

The other thing is when I wake up at 3 am I am also RAVENOUSLY hungry. Something tells me that late night eating will catch up to the thigh/ booty region eventually. Last night I dove in to a piece of cheesecake (ok fat free/sugar free cheesecake so not too bad) and who knows what treats are in store for me tonight. 

I have also been trying to enjoy things I will not be able to eat when I become pregnant like HOT DOGS (bye bye Portillos), blue cheese, and bologna. All of this makes for a very healthy diet! 

Next week I will begin what they call "stimming" which is stimulating my multiple follicles to grow at a rapid rate. I will then go into surgery for the retrieval and implantation. We are almost in to the final stretch here. I will keep you all updated with what happens post surgery!

Till then!

No comments: