Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 17, 2009

4D Ultrasound!

This week was full of so much fun! First of all, Mom and Dad Bickler came to S. Cal to visit along with The Henry's. We had such a great time, going to Fashion Island, hanging out at the houses, swimming, and shopping for the new babies. It was really great to have them here, and we miss them already!

Also this weekend, Jason and I (along with Aunt Joanna and our friends The Maris's) went to Before the Stork, a special ultrasound office that does 4D pictures of the babies. I was finally 24 weeks so we could do this to get a glimpse of what these 2 look like. Of course, I think they are adorable, but I'm the mommy!

They are still in need of fattening up, but you can see their sweet little faces. Everyone thought baby A looked like me and Baby B like a Bickler baby (saw some of Miles Henry in that baby!). It is funny to see them interacting together. Baby A LOVES to kick his brother in the face (which he did repeatedly). It looked like an ultimate fighting cage match in there! Baby A also took the opportunity while we were watching them, to sit on his brother's head....ah sibling rivalry starts at a young age I guess.

I will post the pics next, and explain them as I post.

Pic #1- Baby A Smiling!!
Pic #2 Baby A
Pic #3 Baby B
Pic #4 Baby B Yawning!
Pic #5 Baby B gets familiar with Baby A's BOOTY!                       
Yes that is Baby B's Ear and right to the right of it
is Baby A's foot with his rear end right in Baby B's Face!
Not a great way to start life with your brother's rear end
in your face! 
Pic #6 Ultimate Fighting Continues! Foot to the face!




We have the whole thing on DVD. It will be shown when I see everyone in June! Until then!

No comments: