Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I like to move it, move it!


The above picture is me and Courtney comparing our belly bumps. She is 16 weeks pregnant with her second baby (a little girl) and I am 26 weeks pregnant with our little ones. We have no makeup on so excuse us! You can obviously tell who is having twins vs. who is not! She looks so cute with her little baby bump next to my HUGE bump.  One of these things is not like the other!

This week has been a rather active in both our lives and the babies lives. They are moving ALL OVER the place and non stop kicking. Needless to say, i haven't gotten much sleep. 

We are in Las Vegas running around, buying a car, hanging out with friends. It has been a very fun week and now I am looking forward to heading to Chicago next week.


As I mentioned before, we are hanging out with our friends this week, and Carson has developed a love for the swiffer. He loves to push it around the house "cleaning". I had to take a picture of it because I have never seen a one year old happy to sweep up around the house! I think it is one of his favorite "toys" right now! Too funny!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Chicago next week! 

No comments: