Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Family Truckster


It's time to say goodbye to my little red "single girl" mobile and HELLO to the new family truckster!  I have to admit that saying goodbye to my little zippy car was very sad, I have had it since 2002 and it was the first car I ever bought on my own. It is truly the end of an era. However, I am so excited to have the new Audi Q7 to soften the blow! It is so cool and I love the look of it and the new car smell. It's functionality is awesome too, but hey I'm a girl so all the bells and whistles are something that Jason likes to oooh and ahhh about. I just think it looks pretty sweet!

It has a third row of seats which is important so that we have extra room for the baby seats. There is plenty of storage for the double wide stroller we will have to be using along with all the random baby stuff that will need to be carted all over the place. 

Next project, BABY ROOM! It's all coming together. soon it will be baby time! :)

1 comment:

Barb said...

Nice ride! You and the boys will look GREAT in it!
Miss you guys! Have a great trip to Chicago! Happy shower!

With love,
Barb and Dave